The Italian company COREX srl is one of the important producer specialized in electrical connections for medium and high intensity power supply. Corex is specialised in the railway and naval field, electric centrals, conducted connections, bars, UPS, Power Electronics, Antivibration and expansion joints.
Isolated Braided Shunts
- with HT105 insulation UL94V0
- with silicone insulation RHO
- with reduced terminal and silicone insulation RHO
- Silicone insulated copper cable RHO bare or tinned wire
- Red or tinned copper rope with silicone insulation SYS
- Flexible connections in flat braid with silicone insulation SYL
Earthing braids / Grounding tapes
- Copper strip terminals
- Single wire Cu ETP UNI 1977-78:2000. Similar to DIN 72333
Braids and Rope
Flexibility: depends essentially on the mechanical resistance of the material used and on its diameter.Usually, electrical applications require annealed electrolytic copper, red or tinned.
- Highly flexible “ES”: single strand wire with a diameter of 0.05 to 0.07 mm
- Very very flexible “S”: single strand wire with a diameter of 0.10 mm
- Very flexible “ST”: single strand wire with a diameter of 0.15 mm
- Flexible “EF”: single strand wire with a diameter of 0.20 mm
- Semi flexible “F”: single strand wire with a diameter of 0.25 to 0.30 mm.